Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Chasing My Tail

 Things have been busy around here. We have gone from a chilly, wet spring to a couple of very hot days. I only tucked away the winter stuff last week!




 Jacob is settling in and helping with spring yard work.  We got the tree parts from a neighbor who had some trimming done.




Poor Aaron, cutting the grass. There is a green haze over everything as the pollen counts rise. Time to stock up on Kleenex.

 Addy is all leg. I have been collecting pictures of her and how she manages to tangle herself up.


     The days are full. Lots of seeds to tuck into the garden. Thunderstorms this evening.
Maybe things will cool a bit.  Long weekend ahead. I expect it will be a busy summer this year.


              Nice to have someone to snuggle with at the end of the day.  I am told some of our fruit trees are all in bloom. I will try to get pictures tomorrow. Imagine! Our own peaches and cherries.  Well, if the birds don't eat them first.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails