Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

This is my mom. She has Alzheimer's.  This is a photo from February, when we last visited her at home.  This is the look of pure joy at discovering her new Glo Worm played "Frere Jacques" and lit up.
She was once an elementary school French teacher so Frere Jacques is a familiar song for her.  She loved antique dolls and toys, and even though her "new" toys are for youngsters, she still loves them!  I got an old shoe bag and filled it up with fun and colourful interactive baby toys. She loved that too.  It's been kind of fun revisiting children's toys now that my guys are grown. No grandchildren yet, but still a fine excuse to pick up special items for my mom.
Happy mother's day to all.

1 comment:

Ronna said...

Very sweet. And belated Happy Mom's Day to you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails