Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Rainy Season

                                                   It has certainly been a wet summer.

                                                      Most of the flowers are enjoying it.

        Our wee orchard is starting to produce some fruit.  Black raspberries are a real treat.  I have witnessed more wild turkey interest out there. My little blueberry bush offered up just two lovely berries. Well, I saw a lot of flowers on it earlier, however, something else ate them all.  I am sure that critters out on the land behind us are thrilled with these sweet additions to their regular diet.  We may need to work on that for next year.  I hope you are enjoying your own summer.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails